Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's My Fault...

I couldn't write about Beckett's amazing and commanding performance in game 5 of the ALCS because I committed my cardinal sin of blogging. I read my friends blogs before I posted, and thus got major brain cramps and writers block. There was nothing I could say that hadn't already been said. And while that's often the case, at least I know I didn't "steal" content from anyone. So instead of trying to come up with something to say a few days later, I'm just going to link to some great posts that day for your reading pleasure.

Jere from A Red Sox Fan From Pinstripe Territory
explains why Manny's long single was not a homerun.
Beth from Cursed to First gives some witty commentary and breaks down the Beckett v Lofton "almost" fight.
Matt at Cursed to First keeps growing his playoff beard.
Dan at Red Sox Monster lets you know what Beckett thought of our "ex-girlfriend" questions.
Derek at SawxBlog had a great post about the game, but also linked to this wonderful article about his mother.
RedSock at the Joy of Sox talked about how Schilling watched the game from his home.

There were lots of other great posts....but this should give you a good idea what was going on in the blogesphere on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know where I can download highlights of Red Sox games please? Thanks.