So RSN, that's it....Joe Torre in all likelihood is no longer a member of the Evil Empire since they were unable to advance to the ALCS. He could be "taking with him" AFraud, Rivera, Posada and Clemens. What a different team the MFY will look like next year.
I have to admit a few things
- I was pissed when AssRod got his first RBI on the post season since 2004. Nevermind the fact his solo homer put a run on the board for the bad guys, I just didn't want to see him have any success.
- I almost cried from happiness when the cameras panned to Johnny Demon watching the Tribe celebrate with that absent look on his face. Stupid MF moron. Take that @sshat.
- I laughed when I saw AssRod sitting, crying, in the dugout alone, while the Indians were celebrating on HIS field. I'd like to say I'd pay a lot of money to read his thoughts at that moment, but I think we can all pretty much guess what he was thinking. Not the least of which, he just kissed ANOTHER chance for a World Series Ring goodbye.
- I felt sad for Rivera and Torre. I'm not being snide, I mean it. I think they are both class acts and have brought a lot to this game (albeit for the wrong team). It saddened me to see them so upset, until I thought of 2003 and AaronFBoone, then I didn't feel so bad.
- I imagined Jonathan Papelbon was at home in his jock strap doing a little jig when the Yankees lost. If for nothing else, it brought on sweet dreams.