Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm Bringing Soxy Back...

That's right. You heard it here first, I'm going to commit to becoming a regular in the blogesphere again. I've missed you, and I know ya'll have missed me. The emails I have gotten prove it...all two or three of them.

But seriously, it's the All Star Break. This is usually the time of the season where i start to get a little depressed and worry about being disappointed by my boys. This year is different.

We're a full ten games ahead of both Toronto and NYA. While that is not a fist-clenching-WE-DID-IT lead, it's a damn good one and it will take some effort to blow it. PLUS Toronto and NYA are both 8.5 games back in the Wild-Card race.

I'm going to have to keep a close eye on Detroit. This being swept thing...no good. And is it a preview to the 2007 ALCS? Very well could be. I do know we won't get swept twice and hopefully we'll have some home field advantage..oh and a better pitching line-up, jeez!


(photo courtesy of MLB.com - click on it to see larger image)


Happy All Star Break Everyone! I'm baaaacccckkkk....

No comments: