Wednesday, July 18, 2007

10, 9, 8....

I was not comfortable with a 10 game lead, I was nervous with a 9 game lead, I'm becoming pessimistic with an 8 game lead. Before you jump all over me, I AM a Red Sox fan. I HAVE been a Red Sox fan since long before 2004, therefore i AM NOT ON THE BANDWAGON and I DO remember what it's like to be disappointed over and over and over again....

There are quite a few things I wanted to talk about today, but time is not on my side. So I'll summarize instead:

Dear Michael Vick,

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and I hope you rot in hell.

Your #1 Animal Loving Ex-fan,
SoxyLady

----

Dear Freddy Krueger, errr YoYo, errr Julian Tavarez,

Please take your head out of your ass, at least for tonight if the rain Gods decide to let up and this game gets played.

Love,
SoxyLady

----

Dear Red Sox Management,

It's pouring. Saying that the rain is supposed to taper off and the game will be played is just a pathetic attempt to get fans into the park and pay a million dollars for your beer and pizza before being sent home a sopping wet, broke mess.

I see through your scams,
SoxyLady


Wow...someone is bitter today, eh?

1 comment:

Peter N said...

SoxyLady, long time no hear from. Read my Thurs. morning post....it sounds so much that the bad taste in YOUR mouth is the same as the one in mine!!!! .500 baseball for seven weeks? AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
I hope your summer is going great (otherwise!). And thanks for stopping in. Tavy? Oy Vei!! Peter N....