Monday, July 16, 2007

Blech

I'm sorry, but this picture on Bostondirtdogs.com just made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

No really, I think I did.

There's been talk of AFraud wanting to explore his options, and how the Sox "could" be a possibility but I've been pretty much ignoring it all. Now here it is, in my face. ICK. No. What would I do? How would I react if this became a reality? How would YOU react? I don't want to imagine it. No. Ugh. Subject change time...

In today's pregame report Gordon Edes pointed out that Manny has a .858 OPS while our old friend Kevin Millar has a .861. Ha! How wrong does that look? Manny looks like he may be stepping it up a little bit in the second half, though. He had six hits and drove in seven runs over the weekend. That's more like it.

See...that's much better than thinking about douche bag in a Red Sox Uniform.

No comments: