Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yawwwwwwnnnn

By now I am the only Sox blogger who has not commented on Buchholz' no hitter. That's because I didn't see it! That's right, I MISSED IT! I was camping for four days in CT and didn't get to see the historical game. Incase I'm not the only one in the world who missed it, I found these videos on YouTube of the entire 9th inning.





And because I'm still a little bitter that I didn't get to see it, I'm going to move on....

Last night's game against Toronto kind of sucked. We should have won. I hate losing any game, but losing it in the 9th is never fun. Larry was on EEI this morning commenting on how Okajima is exhausted both physically and mentally...and why that is part of the the reason we brought on Gagne....which would be great if he were playing and playing well. The highlight of last night was Oh Captain our Captain hitting a two run homer. Good to see your offense back, Tek.

With the loss the magic number remains at 17 with 22 games remaining. Let's hope Wake can get his 17th win against the O's tonight. GO SOX.

No comments: