Thursday, September 6, 2007

"F*#& Yeah!!!"

So I am just settling in and reading all the blog posts I missed while I was away and I'm back to being upset that I missed the Buchholz game - despite being able to see the last inning on YouTube.

From Derek over at SawxBlog.com


My all-time favorite moment of last night is when Dustin "Froto" Pedroia
made that amazing diving stab at second base. For those of us watching on NESN
(I've had three friends inform me already they were at the game...butterfly
effect Derek...butterfly effect) the replay of that dive was one of those typical moments where you just realize why the Red Sox endear us so. As the camera cut to Pedroia's reaction you could clearly see he shouted "F*#& Yeah!!!" and it was just awesome to see. That play will forever be known as the "F*#& Yeah!!!" play, and there's nothing wrong with that in my book.

That's just awesome....

No comments: