Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens...

I'm taking the Maria von Trapp (or Julie Andrews) view on life today and listing a few of my favorite things because I absolutely CANNOT discuss what happened last night...and what's been happening with the Red Sox.

So in no particular order here goes...



This song not only gets me PUMPED UP, it means that Papelbon has entered the game...and GAG-ME is getting splinters on his @ss in the bull-pen. I, however, think the real reason the DKM's shipped up to Boston to find their wooden leg was to beat GAGne with it....

APTOPIX Yankees Red Sox Baseball

This AP photo of Hinske absolutely FLATENING Posada makes me smile every time I see it. I think I fell in love with Hinske a little bit when it happened (don't worry SoxyMan, I love you the most!)



Thanks zafulotus9 over on YouTube for posting this video.


I don't know if this is funny or pathetic but I get some strange sense of satisfaction seeing Dice-K dressed up like a Teletubbie. Thanks PostmanE over at FanHouse for the embedded video.

redsoxpuppy copy

sadspike


My puppy always makes me happy (and the Red Sox, obviously make him cry too). I have yet to get a picture of him in his new Sox jacket..but it's coming, I promise!

So see...there are things to smile about. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I'm feeling down. I come a nd get a little bit of the Soxy lady!

Soxy lady: You're so Soxy!

I feel much better!

RED SOX will win the AL EAST!

Go Clay Go!