Sunday, February 4, 2007

Taking the High Road

Dear Peyton Manning,

Congratulations on your Superbowl win, it's been a long time coming. I am happy we will no longer have to hear your sob story of "not being able to win the big one." We know you're going to Disneyworld, PLEASE NO MORE COMMERCIALS.

Sincerely,
Soxy Lady

----------------------

Dear Tony Dungy,

My deepest and most heartfelt congratulations go out to you. I have always thought you to be a class act. But seriously, everyone needs to yell once in a while...let it out. Nobody will judge you. Just look at Bill Cowher.

Sincerely,
Soxy Lady

----------------------

Dear Adam Vinatieri,

Sure, you have another Superbowl ring, but none of that really matters. The highpoint of the game for every New England fan was when you shanked that kick.

You actually gave us something worth celebrating!

Sincerely,
Soxy Lady

----------------------

Dear Rex Grossman,

I hope you don't live in Chicago. In fact, I hope you don't take the team plane home. The Chicago fans aren't too forgiving. I know you're a rookie, but, umm.....well.....let's just say Godspeed. I hope you make it until next season.

Sincerely,
Soxy Lady

3 comments:

The Wife Icon said...

here here!!!

Me said...

LOL! NICELY said.

Soxy Lady said...

Thanks to Melissa and the Missus!