Friday, October 10, 2008

Cape Cod League Alumni Player of the Game - Game 4 ALDS

I know I'm a little late on posting this, but hey, it's up before tonight's start of the AlCS!!!!

I'm still recovering from the excitement of the game.

This is another instance where I thought the Cape League Alumni Player of the Game was going to be easy to choose. Varitek. But then I started reading around the bloggernauts and everyone seems to be cheering for Kotsay. So once again, I leave it up to you.








Quizzes by Quibblo.com

Edit: My dad just reminded me of how strong Kotsay's game really was. In the 9th inning he should have had the game winning RBI, but Teixeira made an amazing play. In my mind, the POG still goes to Tek, but I had to add this info in case it changes anyone else's mind.

No comments: