Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cape Cod League Almuni Player of the Game - Game 2 ALDS 2008

Hat's of (again) to Jason Bay!

Bay has been named the Cape Cod League Alumni Player of the Game (by me) for the second game in a row. In yesterday's win over the Angels, Bay batted .556, had a first inning 2 run homer and a total of 3 RBIs.

Honorable mentions go to:
Jacoby Ellsbury who, like Bay, had another fantastic game. He batted .444, had a double, 2 RBIs and stole some bags - but he also left four men on base, which is why he was once again edged out by Bay.
Mark Teixeira had the Angels managed to win, he would have easily been player of the game. He batted .714, scored three runs, had an RBI took part in a double play. He was on fire.

My posts may be a little lack luster, but the games sure have not been. The first two games of this series have reminded my why I love baseball. I may be a little sleep-deprived, but don't let that fool you. I'm ecstatic.


Don't forget to join the
Dustin Pedroia for MVP Group on Facebook! Show your support for our favorite sailor cursing hitting machine!!

Wondering what SoxyLady is up to? Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SoxyLady

Photos courtesy of Boston.com


No comments: