- Erin Andrews wants to be taken as a serious sideline reporter
- Erin Andrews has been fighting to keep her name out of the tabloid media and keep the paparazzi at bay since the "peep-hole" incident
- Erin Andrews has been announced as part of the cast for Season 10 of Dancing With the Stars
- There is an unfair stereotype about you because of your gender. It's cut-throat and competitive.
- You get heckled about your knowledge (or assumed lack there of) just because you are female.
- You get cat-called and whistled at because you're pretty.
I have to be honest, though. Erin Andrews is driving me nuts.
I felt bad about the whole peeping-tom peep-hole video. It would be an extreme invasion of privacy for any woman OR man. This is not about that (even though it did boost her popularity!)
What's getting to me is this woman has been "fighting" to be taken serious in her job, and now she's dragging herself down and trying to capitalize on her 15 minutes of fame with the likes of Kate Gosselin, Pamela Anderson, Shannen Doherty and Nicole Scherzinger. Are you kidding me?
It's a shame, honestly.
Perhaps Andrews using this as a Catalyst of career change? It could be possible, the ESPN personality does seem to have a bit of an obsession with Britney Spears:
My lifelong dream was to be a backup dancer for Britney. My sister is a professional dancer, so we're still hoping Britney gets her act together so Kendra, my sister, can dance with her. -Erin AndrewsWhat do you think? Agree? Disagree? Let me know!
Erin Andrews, the ESPN reporter filmed naked on hidden camera in a hotel room, called 911 recently to complain about paparazzi lingering outside her home, telling the operator, "I did nothing wrong, and I'm being treated like f*****g Britney Spears."