Sunday, April 1, 2007

I <3 Opening Day

There is Opening Day of Baseball (today)...
Opening Day, the Sox first game (tomorrow)
and
Opening Day at Fenway Park on April 10th. I love and am excited about them all!

I started my new job last week, and you can imagine my delight when I found a Tek cut-out in one of the conference rooms. I also learned that the company will be closing early tomorrow, so all of us can head down to the bar to watch the game! Woooo hooooo! My company rocks!

While I don't have tickets to any of these games, I do for the Seattle game on the 12th (the last game in the home opener series).

---------------------------------

I was going to take this opportunity to write a letter to my dear Jason Varitek but while browsing around I found Kristen already wrote a pretty solid one. For that, I am also adding her to my daily reads. It will be nice to celebrate in Tek's success this season, right? I said SUCCESS!

---------------------------------

Also, my fantasy baseball draft was today. I think my team is OK. I give it a 6.5/10 - what do you think?

2 comments:

CMad said...

Soxy lady, where's your new work gig?

I'm gonna have to pull you into my daily reads.... news on the boys in red is not as mainstream here in the land of fog (where news on the boys in orange is abound).

- C

Cormac said...

CC and Justin? That's a solid 8/10